Inconel 625 steel parts
Inconel 625 Steel Parts
Inconel 625 own a very good corrosion resistance in many media, especially with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, intercrystalline corrosion, and erode in oxide, also good resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
Inconel 625 can resist the alkali and organic acid corrosion in the oxidation and reduction environment.
Effect resists the chloride reduction stress corrosion cracking. Normally no corrosion in the sea-water and industry environments since high corrosion resistance to the sea-water and salting liquid,as well as in high temperature, without sensitivity during welding.
Inconel 625 have the resistance to oxidation and carbonizing in the static and cycle environments, also hacve the resistance the chlorine corrosion.
- Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of media in both oxidation and reduction environments.
- Excellent resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion, and won’t happen stress corrosion cracking because of chloride.
- Excellent resistance of the inorganic acid corrosion performance, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
- Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of inorganic acid mixture performance.
- Good corrosion resistance of a variety of concentrations of hydrochloric acid when the temperature up to 40 centidegree.
- Good machining and welding, no weld cracking sensitivity.
- Have pressure vessel authentication for the wall temperature between -196 ~ 450 centidegree.
- Apply for the highest standard lever VII of acidic environment by the NACE ( MR-01-75)authorized.